Associates in Eyecare will open up to routine patients in accordance with state
and local regulations.
Our hours are also back to normal (M-F 8-12 and 1-5).
We have instituted the following policies to make everyone's visit as safe as possible.
- All patients who report symptoms consistent with COVID will be turned away and asked
to contact their healthcare provider. Please do NOT come if you are sick.
- All patients will have their temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer.
If you have a fever, you will be asked to leave and call back to reschedule.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask at all times. We ask that you bring
your own mask due to the shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We ask that you come alone unless you need assistance.
- We ask that you print the online registration forms and fill them out before coming to
reduce contact between you and the staff. If you need to fill out forms, please keep the
- We will limit number of visits per hour to maintain social distancing. If the office is too crowded, we will ask you to wait in your car until called to come back.
New office policies:
- All patients will be put directly into a room and there will be no more the 2 patients in the waiting room.
- Registration paper work will be reduced when possible.
- Office staff will be socially distanced 6 feet apart.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- All surfaces exposed to patients will be thoroughly cleaned in between examinations.
- We have purchased an iCare tonometer for pressure checks which is the most sterile way to perform pressure checks.
- Online registration will be available starting in June and qualified patients will receive instructions.
If you have any questions please contact our office by phone at 303-691-0777 or email
email@example.com (we respond to email in 24-48 hours).